One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who manages the operation of a computer system or particular electronic communication service.
- ‘As the computer science teacher and system administrator, this means I have to be creative about providing our students with computer technology while working with a tight budget.’
- ‘However, online archiving helps the system administrator to save those high-level expenses by providing a more efficient way to store data.’
- ‘In order to keep the list accurate and up to date, the system administrator or keyword service must continually increase the size of the list.’
- ‘But as Linux moves to the desktop, the Linux system administrator's life becomes much more complicated.’
- ‘A hacker who's a system administrator, on the other hand, is likely to be quite skilled at script programming and web design.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.