Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A system administrator.
- ‘For British sysadmins this represents uncharted territory.’
- ‘Both gained a niche following with business users and sysadmins.’
- ‘Patching systems is, after all, a core part of the work of most sysadmins.’
- ‘This gives sysadmins breathing space when dealing with security flaps.’
- ‘The wording here is quite specific, and may well have been overlooked by a number of sysadmins.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.