One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On one hand, you have the minimalist synthy electro sounds that belong in the goth clubs.’
- ‘Spaced-out, synthy and slick, each song melts into the next.’
- ‘‘Storm the Gates’ opens slowly and quietly, but eventually builds into a crashing crescendo with a synthy backbone.’
- ‘The first band was new wave, very synthy, then I sang in a bossa nova band, so that's quite different, then came the girl band, then I sang in a noise guitar band.’
- ‘All those shiny, synthy 80s records had us convinced that we were going to spend the future wearing spandex and eyeliner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.