One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During critical stages of disease, nutrition intervention and medication therapies work synergistically to manage disease and improve therapy efficacy by preserving crucial body cell mass stores.’
- ‘We hypothesized that in utero exposure affects lung function in children without asthma and synergistically affects children with early onset asthma.’
- ‘Another supplement that may prolong bleeding is phosphatidylserine, which synergistically stimulates the effects of heparin.’
- ‘A potential added benefit of such a strategy is the ability of natural antimicrobials to act synergistically with other host defense peptides and proteins.’
- ‘Herbalists claim that herbs used together work synergistically and that toxicity is reduced when whole plants are used instead of active ingredients, a process known as buffering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.