One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounhistorical
- ‘Many anarchists and syndicalists supported the revolution and he was keen to win them over.’
- ‘The initiators were mostly men of the left: revolutionary syndicalists and former Marxists.’
- ‘Deeply antagonistic to reformist compromises with bourgeois democracy, syndicalists also disputed the Leninist strategy of organizing revolution via a vanguard party.’
- ‘The small but real contribution of the Trotskyists, the syndicalists and others to the left of the Communist Party is ignored.’
- ‘At the second congress there were a number of delegates from anarchist and syndicalist backgrounds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.