One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectivehistorical
- ‘Deeply antagonistic to reformist compromises with bourgeois democracy, syndicalists also disputed the Leninist strategy of organizing revolution via a vanguard party.’
- ‘Many anarchists and syndicalists supported the revolution and he was keen to win them over.’
- ‘The initiators were mostly men of the left: revolutionary syndicalists and former Marxists.’
- ‘At the second congress there were a number of delegates from anarchist and syndicalist backgrounds.’
- ‘The small but real contribution of the Trotskyists, the syndicalists and others to the left of the Communist Party is ignored.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.