One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The result is a further syncretization of an already syncretic form, but one which is capable of having strong musical, political, and cultural resonances in Aotearoa.’
- ‘Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka (he received the 1986 Nobel Prize in literature) addressed a lunch banquet, discussing the role of religion in the modern world and the syncretization of traditional gods with modern ones in his native Nigeria.’
- ‘The modern syncretization is a fusion between Buddhism, hinduism (migratory tribes), and the native beliefs.’
- ‘The existence or recognition of ‘an endless play of abstract forms and patterns’ could be as much the result of a complicated process of syncretization as a formulaic, derivative practice.’
- ‘I think syncretization is a natural process that occurs in everyone who likes to ponder over things.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.