One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dramatic increase in childhood obesity in the past 50 years is synchronistically linked to the increase in the use of refined sugar in prepared foods.’
- ‘Individual books were apparently devoted exclusively to a particular area (southern and central Greece, Macedonia, Sicily, Persia), but within each book events were sometimes retold episodically, sometimes synchronistically.’
- ‘Also, on the bus she's reading the Drama of Being a Child, which synchronistically, I had been discussing with B the previous weekend.’
- ‘There must be a reason for all of this to be happening synchronistically.’
- ‘On the whole, however, we mix traditions far less than is typical within modern Paganism and do so synchronistically rather than eclectically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.