One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I predict that your life will have synchronistic resonance with several historical events.’
- ‘A synchronistic meeting between Laura and two elderly British sisters reveals a message from beyond the grave.’
- ‘Certainly, synchronistic happenings are occasionally part of the experience of most of us, and there is something inherently unsatisfactory about the way in which they are customarily dismissed in our culture as mere coincidence.’
- ‘As a former undergraduate, I am still immensely grateful for having been part of a handful of synchronistic meetings with students in the lab, between classes, or in tutorials.’
- ‘In a matter of moments, perfect strangers came together in synchronistic rhythm to share a common vision.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.