One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Winterstein hypothesis was further resuscitated by evidence that CO2 could directly excite synaptically isolated respiratory neurons.’
- ‘Therefore, BDNF-induced chaos stabilization is not synaptically driven.’
- ‘To test whether the pattern of synaptically recorded depression could be replicated by a simple decrease in the vesicular release probability, we repeated the simulations with P v values of 0.07 and 0.05.’
- ‘To address the functional consequences of this asymmetry, we simulate diffusion and transport of synaptically released glutamate in these two brain areas.’
- ‘A critical unanswered question is what dynamic patterns can emerge in networks of synaptically coupled oscillatory neurons in the brain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.