One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In apple, annual shoots can be monopodial or sympodial.’
- ‘As a walnut tree ages, the development pattern changes from monopodial to sympodial.’
- ‘Other types of branching, such the monopodial or sympodial types, are variants of this.’
- ‘Extensive sympodial branching does not necessarily follow the attainment of an upper canopy position of full exposure to the solar zenith.’
- ‘Such apparent sympodial branching is repeated annually.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.