One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The lingual ridge diminishes in height approaching the symphysis where it is absent, producing a narrow symphyseal trough.’
- ‘Radiographic examination revealed an irregular radiolucency in the mandible symphyseal region between the right and left premolars.’
- ‘The oral surface bears three robust tritors: an elongate outer tritor along the labial margin and anterior and posterior tritors near the symphyseal margin.’
- ‘The symphyseal region of the mandibles is short, wide, and slightly downturned.’
- ‘The tooth plate has a prominent mesial angle, somewhat blunted, from which the labial margin slopes sharply distad, then veers outward, and finally turns distad again to parallel the straight symphyseal edge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.