One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The oral surface bears three robust tritors: an elongate outer tritor along the labial margin and anterior and posterior tritors near the symphyseal margin.’
- ‘The tooth plate has a prominent mesial angle, somewhat blunted, from which the labial margin slopes sharply distad, then veers outward, and finally turns distad again to parallel the straight symphyseal edge.’
- ‘Radiographic examination revealed an irregular radiolucency in the mandible symphyseal region between the right and left premolars.’
- ‘The lingual ridge diminishes in height approaching the symphysis where it is absent, producing a narrow symphyseal trough.’
- ‘The symphyseal region of the mandibles is short, wide, and slightly downturned.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.