One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Michael Franklin-Browne plays his drums almost symphonically, bringing a sense of grand architecture to riff-driven songs with rich pop harmonies.’
- ‘In any case, the ads, if you're in the right frame of mind, can resonate almost symphonically with the poetry.’
- ‘It's a grand symphonic paragraph of High Romanticism and shows that Bantock could write symphonically when he put his mind to it.’
- ‘A lot of amateur musicians get together and they'd love to play symphonically but they can't without a club or a context so they help each other by participating in the group.’
- ‘But there's always someone out there looking to spoil the opportunities for patriotism from the symphonically inclined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.