One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But there's always someone out there looking to spoil the opportunities for patriotism from the symphonically inclined.’
- ‘A lot of amateur musicians get together and they'd love to play symphonically but they can't without a club or a context so they help each other by participating in the group.’
- ‘In any case, the ads, if you're in the right frame of mind, can resonate almost symphonically with the poetry.’
- ‘It's a grand symphonic paragraph of High Romanticism and shows that Bantock could write symphonically when he put his mind to it.’
- ‘Michael Franklin-Browne plays his drums almost symphonically, bringing a sense of grand architecture to riff-driven songs with rich pop harmonies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.