One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is the mood that is missing from descriptions of Venetians as almost sybaritically content within their watery enclosure.’
- ‘The 2006 consumer is a sybaritically inclined but conscience-troubled shopper who is anxious to buy locally sourced ingredients which don't rack up the air miles but can be delivered to the door.’
- ‘While not sybaritically luxurious, the plane's layout was comfortable and fairly roomy.’
- ‘As the sun sank low in the west, I arose again, thoroughly rested and sybaritically sated, took a long, hot shower, dressed, and set forth anew.’
- ‘Today's more sybaritically inclined travellers can follow a more stylish route by opting for Cappadocia's other speciality: upmarket caves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.