One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An information tag attached by a string to an article for sale.
- ‘The Swing Ticket needs to be eye catching and informative and represent your brands values.’
- ‘The Cashmere Made in Scotland swing ticket will be launched during London Fashion Week, which begins today.’
- ‘It is common ground that this order covered, not only the drawing of the combination logo itself, but several other drawings for what were point of sale material e.g. swing tickets.’
- ‘Security loops help to prevent theft by making it virtually impossible to remove or replace the swing ticket.’
- ‘For marketing purposes, the swing ticket needs to be both eye catching and informative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.