One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small perforated container for bait which is cast into the water or attached to a lure to attract fish.
- ‘Anglers who use a swimfeeder as it should be used require their own kind of skill, and you have to work hard at it to make it work properly.’
- ‘A lot of the fish in the river seem to be backing off the swimfeeder.’
- ‘Nothing is new in fishing of course and this is no more than using a large swimfeeder.’
- ‘Now groundbaiting (or ‘chumming’ as they call it over here) is against Fish and Wildlife regulations so I figured I needed to have some swimfeeders.’
- ‘Lots of anglers blame the swimfeeder for ruining the fishing on many waters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.