One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See swillusually in combination ‘beer-swillers’
- ‘Although, I've been warned that the majority of the 12 lads are not big swillers (US: drinkers), I've met a couple of them before who do like a drop.’
- ‘Like a seasoned swiller's gut, the International Beer Festival keeps on growing.’
- ‘The usual inhabitants are only foreign beer swillers and local bar girls.’
- ‘It seems that our island castle has more than a few educated swillers from nearby colleges and universities.’
- ‘And focus groups indicated that ale swillers were willing to give plastic a try.’
- ‘This is music for smart, sexy, cosmopolitan adults, not caramel latte swillers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.