One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I love spicy, steely, floral, upper-crust Mosel Rieslings that make terrific summer swiggers.’
- ‘This juicy discounted pair make excellent summer swiggers.’
- ‘Aromatic off-dry whites make fine summer swiggers, equally good as aperitifs and spicy food wines.’
- ‘What we need now are easy-going, summer swiggers that can be drowned in ice-cubes, watered down with a whoosh of soda and enlivened with a slice of fresh fruit’
- ‘Good Gascon whites are essential summer swiggers as their vibrant, citrussy, herby fruit goes well with or without food.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.