One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Aromatic off-dry whites make fine summer swiggers, equally good as aperitifs and spicy food wines.’
- ‘I love spicy, steely, floral, upper-crust Mosel Rieslings that make terrific summer swiggers.’
- ‘Good Gascon whites are essential summer swiggers as their vibrant, citrussy, herby fruit goes well with or without food.’
- ‘What we need now are easy-going, summer swiggers that can be drowned in ice-cubes, watered down with a whoosh of soda and enlivened with a slice of fresh fruit’
- ‘This juicy discounted pair make excellent summer swiggers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.