One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See sweet tooth
- ‘A generous cheese plate did the business for the less sweet-toothed.’
- ‘We were both feeling pretty full by this point, but we shared a delicious-looking Tiramisu which was honestly the best I've ever had - perfect for sweet-toothed diners everywhere.’
- ‘A product called Crave Control claims to curb sweet-toothed cravings with a sniff of a patch stuck on the wrist.’
- ‘For the sweet-toothed, there will be plum cakes with rum sauce, Yule Log, Souffle Triffle and a choice of Indian sweets, fruits and ice-creams as well.’
- ‘Mrs Smith said the two biggest factors in the escalation of drinking were the proliferation of youth bars and the introduction, in 1996, of alcopops - drinks designed for sweet-toothed teenagers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.