One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the systems are largely confined to very expensive cars because of their nature and because they aren't swappable.’
- ‘Consider buying a machine with swappable optical drives to let you insert a second battery, DVD or hard disk if necessary.’
- ‘Apart from commercials, Peugeot only really used Talbot as a giant swappable spares bin.’
- ‘The paper shades are swappable, and new designs will be released periodically.’
- ‘The special abilities are swappable, so players can freely switch between whichever abilities are available to them and best suited to complete their current tasks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.