One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The paper shades are swappable, and new designs will be released periodically.’
- ‘But the systems are largely confined to very expensive cars because of their nature and because they aren't swappable.’
- ‘Consider buying a machine with swappable optical drives to let you insert a second battery, DVD or hard disk if necessary.’
- ‘The special abilities are swappable, so players can freely switch between whichever abilities are available to them and best suited to complete their current tasks.’
- ‘Apart from commercials, Peugeot only really used Talbot as a giant swappable spares bin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.