One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A survival curve.
- ‘The cumulative survivorship curve was well described by a nonlinear bivariate fit.’
- ‘For clarity, Figure 1 shows average longevities instead of overlaid survivorship curves.’
- ‘Natural clusters and rich collections of isolated elements allowed calculations of size frequency distributions and construction of survivorship curves.’
- ‘The shape of a survivorship curve gives an indication of when environmental forces act on a population.’
- ‘Recruitment and survivorship curves were calculated for each of the three years of the study, using data from saplings recorded in the 1998 field census.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.