One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This form allows the audience to experience a transition twice, from reality to surreality at the beginning of the play's second half and from surreality back to reality at the end of the final dance.’
- ‘His present work concerns itself with the surreality of living in urban dystopias that is experienced on a collective level.’
- ‘These three performances not only adhere to the tone of the film, they enhance it - the film's balance between the stylized normalcy of reality and creepy surreality is brought to life through these three actors.’
- ‘The war novel contains an element of surreality in order to deny the horror.’
- ‘It is dance as theatre, concert and ballet in one, and shows how full of originality and surreality high modernism could be.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.