One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Given enough identifiers, every spam attack is surmountable.’
- ‘Still, these dialogue issues might be surmountable if the story didn't focus so heavily on unspoken questions and half-articulated criticisms.’
- ‘Both face awkward, but surmountable, opposition this weekend.’
- ‘A four-point deficit would not have been surmountable, especially with the aid of the wind on the turnover but an injury time goal had a devastating effect on the Ballyfin girls.’
- ‘You inspire us to know that all obstacles of human achievement and progress are surmountable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.