One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yesterday, the Pope's certainty in his destiny was strong as ever but this time the clergy who gathered around him sensed a different kind of sureness.’
- ‘There is a sureness of way, a gentle dignity and steadiness of purpose about a camel.’
- ‘That may sound dull, but he composed with a lyrical sureness of balance that makes his art as pure and purifying as he hoped.’
- ‘It is meticulously incised with an image startling in its sureness of line, composition and structure, and magnificent in its subtlety.’
- ‘Technically perfect, she stuck her landings with sureness and confidence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.