One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for adrenal
- ‘Unusual tributaries include the superior phrenic, gonadal, renal, and suprarenal veins.’
- ‘Other sources may be the hepatic, left gastric, renal, suprarenal, or superior mesenteric arteries in about 8% of cases.’
- ‘They have also been reported arising from a suprarenal, common iliac, or superior mesenteric artery.’
- ‘In one case, both the inferior suprarenal and the middle suprarenal arteries supplied the anteromedial part of the organ.’
- ‘More rarely, a gonadal can originate from a suprarenal, inferior phrenic, superior mesenteric, lumbar, common iliac, or internal iliac or inferior polar renal artery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.