One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A factor which weighs against supranationality is the burden of the past generated by the frustration of integration projects.’
- ‘This sensitivity about sovereignty and supranationality is reflected by the official position on the new treaty.’
- ‘Political debates over supranationality have cross-cut the main organizing lines of European politics to a striking degree.’
- ‘Against federalist ambitions, Weiler maintains that supranationality does not strive for unity.’
- ‘With the end of supranationality, might it not be said that its advocates did the world a lot of damage?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.