One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Majority voting is a key instrument of supranationalism because member states on the losing side agree to abide by the majority's decision.’
- ‘For decades the biggest debate in the EU has been between supranationalism and intergovernmentalism, staggeringly boring terms describing a very important difference.’
- ‘Their plans were strikingly similar to the integration of nationalisms or what might more accurately be called the supranationalism of today's European Union.’
- ‘Had it worked, this strategy would have returned the world to multipolarity through supranationalism.’
- ‘The picture of strong supranationalism is wrong.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.