One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For decades the biggest debate in the EU has been between supranationalism and intergovernmentalism, staggeringly boring terms describing a very important difference.’
- ‘The picture of strong supranationalism is wrong.’
- ‘Their plans were strikingly similar to the integration of nationalisms or what might more accurately be called the supranationalism of today's European Union.’
- ‘Had it worked, this strategy would have returned the world to multipolarity through supranationalism.’
- ‘Majority voting is a key instrument of supranationalism because member states on the losing side agree to abide by the majority's decision.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.