One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Separation of the necrotic tissue along the fascial planes with suppuration may occur.’
- ‘Chronic suppurative otitis media is chronic suppuration of the middle ear cavity associated with a defect in the tympanic membrane.’
- ‘In general, there is no infection and suppuration on the growth.’
- ‘Chloramphenicol or tetracyclines also have been used, but relapses occasionally occur with these medications, and they may not prevent node suppuration.’
- ‘The main step in the pathogenesis of actinomycosis is disruption of the mucosal membrane leading to suppuration and abscess formation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.