One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Chloramphenicol or tetracyclines also have been used, but relapses occasionally occur with these medications, and they may not prevent node suppuration.’
- ‘Chronic suppurative otitis media is chronic suppuration of the middle ear cavity associated with a defect in the tympanic membrane.’
- ‘The main step in the pathogenesis of actinomycosis is disruption of the mucosal membrane leading to suppuration and abscess formation.’
- ‘In general, there is no infection and suppuration on the growth.’
- ‘Separation of the necrotic tissue along the fascial planes with suppuration may occur.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.