One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They agreed that Indian assimilation was a supportable goal but believed that it should happen in a voluntary manner and at a deliberate speed without a specific timeline.’
- ‘The court said that although the government's effort to crack down on the evasion of active duty is supportable, the four defendants cannot be punished under the current law.’
- ‘All these things look well reasoned and supportable when doing the analysis.’
- ‘The advice will probably be reasonably logical, supportable, and hard to dispute.’
- ‘It was a very reasoned and thoroughly supportable suggestion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.