One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was a very reasoned and thoroughly supportable suggestion.’
- ‘The advice will probably be reasonably logical, supportable, and hard to dispute.’
- ‘They agreed that Indian assimilation was a supportable goal but believed that it should happen in a voluntary manner and at a deliberate speed without a specific timeline.’
- ‘All these things look well reasoned and supportable when doing the analysis.’
- ‘The court said that although the government's effort to crack down on the evasion of active duty is supportable, the four defendants cannot be punished under the current law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.