One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many are apparently not bothered by the lack of color and suppleness in his playing, his brittle tone, an austere approach that verges on pedantry, and an almost obsessive concern with organization.’
- ‘His favourite wood is willow, both cheap and plentiful and also relatively easy to work, due to its inherent strength and suppleness.’
- ‘So I had grown up surrounded by swarms of slender girls in leotards and neatly pinned back hair, watching in awe the students of the Senior College with their grace, suppleness and strong, lean bodies.’
- ‘To her essays she brings the inventiveness, intensity, and passion of the poet; to her poetry, she brings the sharpness, suppleness, and depth of learning of her wholly original intellect.’
- ‘Fabrics in general had a feeling of lightness and suppleness in all fiber types, and had a seasonless look to them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.