One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The addition of an extra element or amount to something.‘women with unexplained fatigue may benefit from iron supplementation’count noun ‘dietary supplementations’
- ‘Folate and vitamin D deficiency may necessitate vitamin supplementations.’
- ‘Essential fats are necessary for life, but they must be obtained through diet or supplementation because the body cannot make them.’
- ‘Our results support the hypothesis that vitamin C supplementation reduces the risk of cancer in the middle and lower parts of the stomach.’
- ‘Enhanced nutritional supplementation has improved symptoms of autism, reducing behavioral problems and increasing communication and sociability.’
- ‘Proper supplementation with fat may also help newborn calves withstand cold temperatures out on the range.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.