One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Either of two angles whose sum is 180°.
- ‘This lesson introduces supplementary angles and prepares students to figure angle sums of polygons.’
- ‘The supplementary angle of the interior angle, or the difference between the interior angle and 180°, is referred to as the ‘neighbour-avoidance index’.’
- ‘In this section, we are going to deal with vertical angles and supplementary angles in a different way.’
- ‘So, for example 60° is the measure of the complementary angle to 30° while 150° is the measure of the supplementary angle to 30°.’
- ‘It is a further object of this invention to measure an angle, its complementary angle and its supplementary angle simultaneously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.