One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The state of being extremely famous and successful.‘her meteoric rise to superstardom’
- ‘On the cover is a picture of the band, supporting their self-titled album and coming to grips with superstardom.’
- ‘The development of media technology has been pivotal in enabling superstardom.’
- ‘Getting a duet with Streisand is an essential step on the path to musical superstardom.’
- ‘The Italian baritone took a giant leap to superstardom in the title role of Rigoletto.’
- ‘All those actors are now on the fast track to superstardom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.