One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The songs, which are settings of John Clare, deal with stillness, and supernally dazzling summers.’
- ‘It consists of 100-odd supernally beautiful snippets of video that someone has anonymously posted on the Web.’
- ‘He was supernally beautiful, majestic, god-like, and impassive and impersonal to the last degree.’
- ‘With it came authority to confer the supernally precious gift of the Holy Ghost.’
- ‘When it is done, the kitchen is exquisite, supernally clean.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.