One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The right mainstem bronchus, more superiorly located, tends to be more vertically oriented, having a 155o angle of origin.’
- ‘‘I really can't hang out with a hypocrite,’ I said superiorly, turning his own words on him.’
- ‘Her friend shrugged superiorly as they dropped into a seat.’
- ‘Cindy glanced at Kaitlyn and smiled superiorly.’
- ‘The ovary is superiorly positioned with basal placentation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.