One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most importantly, stereoisomers are not spatially superimposable.’
- ‘Any object that is not superimposable onto its mirror image is chiral.’
- ‘These two sets of results are so closely similar they are virtually superimposable on each other.’
- ‘The analysis of unfolding curves of both proteins was done with the assumption of a simple two-state transition, as the denaturation profiles obtained from different spectroscopic means were completely superimposable.’
- ‘The crystal structure of hagfish insulin has also been determined and it is virtually superimposable with porcine insulin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.