One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for megadairy
- ‘The point is that superdairies are no more efficient than well managed family dairy farms and are just as vulnerable to bullying supermarkets.’
- ‘The bill also proposes to set a minimum distance between 'superdairies', such as the one planned in Nocton, and local villages.’
- ‘We have regional superdairies, regional dairies and small regional dairies that we work with closely.’
- ‘It was reported that the 4000-cow superdairy planned in Lincolnshire has been shelved.’
- ‘It is one of four superdairies that produce the line, in addition to its own successful brand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.