One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In order to study these superconducting substances, then, a low-temperature physicist is needed.’
- ‘The plastic is described as an inexpensive material that could be widely used in, for example, quantum computing devices and superconducting electronics.’
- ‘Materials with superconducting properties are most useful when they can function at temperatures well above absolute zero.’
- ‘The superconducting technology was chosen above x-band technology in part because the component parts are more readily available.’
- ‘The apparatus that accomplished this consisted of a cooled and magnetically suspended ring of superconducting ceramic material.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.