One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The 33-page document, published on Tuesday, provided a superabundance of generalities and concepts, but remained abstract on firm spending targets.’
- ‘In Finland, blessed with a superabundance of trees, wood has assumed the status of national material, its expressive and regenerative qualities forging a powerful connection with the Finnish psyche.’
- ‘Or was I supposed to admire it as a superabundance of vitality for which I was never going to be any match?’
- ‘Their ruthless exploitation was guided by the myth of superabundance: the belief that water, soil, forests, wildlife and fisheries were inexhaustible.’
- ‘The superabundance of media is truly unprecedented, and so is the challenge that they pose to our autonomy as thinking individuals rather than just consumers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.