One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A slalom race that is faster and has wider turns than a giant slalom.‘the 28-year-old won the super giant slalom in 1 minute 28.72 seconds’
- ‘Alex came third in the giant slalom and super giant slalom, as well as third overall.’
- ‘Seven finals are scheduled for that day, including the men's 1,500m speedskating, two short track speedskating events, the men's skeleton and the women's super giant slalom.’
- ‘Mickel, 27, took his new relaxed approach to the French championships the following week and won the super giant slalom.’
- ‘The three Bulgarian skiers have confirmed their places in the slalom, giant and super giant slalom and Georgiev will even ski in the downhill.’
- ‘The 27-year-old skier from Raymond, Maine, was runner-up in the super giant slalom at the 2003 world championships.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.