One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A slalom race that is faster and has wider turns than a giant slalom.‘the 28-year-old won the super giant slalom in 1 minute 28.72 seconds’
- ‘The 27-year-old skier from Raymond, Maine, was runner-up in the super giant slalom at the 2003 world championships.’
- ‘Seven finals are scheduled for that day, including the men's 1,500m speedskating, two short track speedskating events, the men's skeleton and the women's super giant slalom.’
- ‘The three Bulgarian skiers have confirmed their places in the slalom, giant and super giant slalom and Georgiev will even ski in the downhill.’
- ‘Mickel, 27, took his new relaxed approach to the French championships the following week and won the super giant slalom.’
- ‘Alex came third in the giant slalom and super giant slalom, as well as third overall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.