One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This optimism is both more profound and more comforting than sunniness: it is a belief that narrative reflects the structure of reality and that it contains meaning.’
- ‘He has the raw charisma, false sunniness, and keen edge to convince us of his criminal tendencies.’
- ‘Mango and Thai basil salad with star anise, red chili, and Brazil nuts offers as much exotic sunniness as one bowl can contain.’
- ‘However, with that sunniness of disposition for which I am renowned, I decided it would probably show up the following day.’
- ‘The lighting design provided all the warmth and sunniness one would expect from Naples.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.