Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A burrowing colonial girdled lizard native to Africa, noted for apparently staring at the sun while basking.Also called giant zonure
- ‘1 male 1 female dwarf sungazers, female thought to be gravid now for many months, sale due to concentrating on other reptiles, £50 or swap for adult female cresties, beardies or leopard geckos.’
- ‘Usually though, when talking about armadillo and sungazers, breeders/dealers are talking about the same thing.’
- ‘Unlike sungazers, however, plated lizards are often seen in the pet trade.’
- ‘In this image the sungazer lizard is basking in the sun on a dry rock absorbing in the sun's heat rays.’
- ‘If anyone is breeding or legally importing sungazer lizards please contact me, I am very interested in them.’
- ‘It's my hope that this article will inspire other sungazer keepers to share their experiences in print.’
- ‘When a predator enters the burrow, the sungazer retreats backwards toward the mouth, lashing its spiny tail from one side to side.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.