One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nevertheless, unwritten local etiquette is to keep a respectable distance from the topless bathers and sunbakers as the beaches are large and not crowded.’
- ‘The area is popular with the scantly clad sunbakers, usually perched at the southern end of the beach.’
- ‘Luckily I have never been a sunbaker and have always avoided being out in the sun.’
- ‘Beginning and ending at Bondi, this film captures the essence of Australian beach life - the bodysurfers, boardriders, sunbakers, families, tourists and, of course, those iconic Aussie lifesavers.’
- ‘The council will not allow nudity or topless volleyball, but topless sunbaking is okay if the sunbakers stay in a certain area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.