One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Luckily I have never been a sunbaker and have always avoided being out in the sun.’
- ‘The council will not allow nudity or topless volleyball, but topless sunbaking is okay if the sunbakers stay in a certain area.’
- ‘Beginning and ending at Bondi, this film captures the essence of Australian beach life - the bodysurfers, boardriders, sunbakers, families, tourists and, of course, those iconic Aussie lifesavers.’
- ‘The area is popular with the scantly clad sunbakers, usually perched at the southern end of the beach.’
- ‘Nevertheless, unwritten local etiquette is to keep a respectable distance from the topless bathers and sunbakers as the beaches are large and not crowded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.