One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A room with large windows and sometimes a glass roof, designed to allow in a lot of sunlight.
- ‘An optional sun lounge can be built at the rear of the houses for £16,000 including Vat.’
- ‘It was built two years ago and offers 214 square metres of accommodation including a hall, living room, lounge, sun lounge, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms and a bathroom.’
- ‘From here, glass-panelled double doors lead to a sun lounge with vaulted panelled ceiling and garden view.’
- ‘To the right is the recently built sun lounge, a spacious room with a pitched pine ceiling, remote-controlled Velux windows and timber floors.’
- ‘This sun lounge has a pine panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights and a laminated floor.’
- ‘A sun lounge to the rear will also need modernising - it is teak-framed and has a corrugated Perspex roof as well as double doors to the rear garden.’
- ‘Proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards the purchase of tables and chairs for the new centre as well as providing a sun lounge for patrons.’
- ‘The accommodation includes an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, sun lounge, kitchen/break - fast room, study, utility room and four bed - rooms, three of them en suite.’
- ‘The dining room, at the rear, looks out towards Galway Bay and has an adjoining sun lounge or conservatory, which makes the most of the south-facing elevation.’
- ‘The two-bedroom property has recently been refurbished and now includes a living room, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and a sun lounge.’
- ‘Each of the houses have a floor area of 185 square metres, four large bedrooms, three bathrooms, a spacious living area and sun lounge.’
- ‘An airy sun lounge adjoins the kitchen and is also directly accessible from the hall.’
- ‘It has a large sun lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, sitting room, four bedrooms and a bathroom.’
- ‘A collection of work from a Killarney-based artist currently adorns the walls of the hotel s sun lounge and there are some terrific scenes of Kerry contained therein.’
- ‘The 112 square metre house includes a kitchen, a lounge, a shower room, sun lounge, bathroom and three bedrooms, one of which has an en suite.’
- ‘The sun lounge can also be accessed from the dining room, which features a brick fireplace and hot press.’
- ‘The houses in the second phase have an entrance hall, two reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room, utility room, downstairs toilet, larder, sun lounge and en suite bedroom.’
- ‘As you enter the main door, there is a room to the right which leads to the family room and sun lounge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.