One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sunscreen
- ‘‘The supermarket product, which doesn't contain a sun filter, was just as effective at protecting hair in UV light, and better at preventing fade during our washing tests,’ notes the report.’
- ‘Another way of improving photostability is by combining two or more sun filters with the aim of protecting the stability of the principal active ingredient.’
- ‘Some of the hair care products that contain sun filters will work better than other hair care products because of the design of the products.’
- ‘We don't rush anything, yet we were the first to speak about anti-pollution and introduce sun filters into our skincare range,’ he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.