One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The stories of the latter part of the book of Genesis are told in a very summational fashion in early Exodus.’
- ‘If you change the relationships of the length of the waves, the summational pattern will likewise change.’
- ‘An agency completes an evaluation of the student as a part of this summational evaluation.’
- ‘The frequency of the difference tone is the difference between the frequencies of the two original pitches; the frequency of the summational tone is the sum of the frequencies of the original tones.’
- ‘Instead, he pares down, offering a summational album, his most relaxed and unforced in years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.