One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cover with ‘cooking’ water (as tap water will leave a sulfury, metallic taste not consistent with traditional Jewish cooking).’
- ‘Some pints even end up tasting of sulphury eggs, or goats' cheese.’
- ‘She strips down to her underclothes and quickly runs out to the warm, sulfury water.’
- ‘The sky turned from light blue to sulphury yellow.’
- ‘For instance, sulfury compounds give Asiago its desirable ‘cheddary’ character.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.