One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Therefore, significant quantities of carbohydrates reached the sea bed and were subsequently preserved by sulphurization and result in a significantly increased carbon sequestration to the sea-floor sediment.’
- ‘This sulphurisation step prior to catalysis proper can be carried out in different manners.’
- ‘The experimental work involves obtaining the crude residue; oxidation of distillation residue, sulphurisation of crude residue and blending.’
- ‘One of his compounds also called for a quantity of golden sulphuret of antimony, presumably to assist in the sulphurization, and a small amount of tannic acid.’
- ‘In cognisance of these facts, therefore, it occurred to me to test whether electricity is developed at all during the sulphurization of either of these metals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.