One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This sulphurisation step prior to catalysis proper can be carried out in different manners.’
- ‘The experimental work involves obtaining the crude residue; oxidation of distillation residue, sulphurisation of crude residue and blending.’
- ‘One of his compounds also called for a quantity of golden sulphuret of antimony, presumably to assist in the sulphurization, and a small amount of tannic acid.’
- ‘In cognisance of these facts, therefore, it occurred to me to test whether electricity is developed at all during the sulphurization of either of these metals.’
- ‘Therefore, significant quantities of carbohydrates reached the sea bed and were subsequently preserved by sulphurization and result in a significantly increased carbon sequestration to the sea-floor sediment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.