One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salt or ester of sulphamic acid.
- ‘The nickel sulphamate contained in an aqueous solution is especially suitable for electroplating technology since it is for the most part free of foreign ions and amorphous nickel sedimentations.’
- ‘The pectic fraction was quantified by a modified sulphamate / m-hydroxyphenyl assay.’
- ‘The dates for withdrawal of plant protection products containing ammonium sulphamate are given below.’
- ‘The use of ammonium sulphamate in gardens or for commercial use must cease by 22 May 2008.’
- ‘Spray it with Root Out, or any stump killer containing ammonium sulphamate (which is not the same as ammonium sulphate!)’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.