One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person, especially a terrorist, who carries out a bomb attack with the intention or expectation of killing themselves as well as other people.‘a suicide bomber drove a truck full of explosives into the military barracks’
- ‘Many recent security and privacy breaches have had less to do with bad passwords and more to do with social engineering.’
- ‘"We get social engineering attacks by telephone almost every week," he said.’
- ‘Once they know your network, they can attempt to guess your password or use social engineering to get you to reveal it.’
- ‘Social engineering attacks make it easy for nefarious types to easily acquire access to your accounts.’
- ‘Those technologies are also meaningless if attackers blag legitimate login credentials through social engineering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.