One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Meat and poultry eaters can select from succulently prepared lamb chops, curried or stir fried chicken, baby back ribs and beef tenderloin.’
- ‘Deliciously, succulently filled with fruit of the bright and elegant variety.’
- ‘This freshwater fish native to Africa is succulently bathed in fresh lemon juice along with sliced red onion and red pepper.’
- ‘Five dollars bought me about a week's worth of beef, succulently seasoned and stuffed in a pita with a variety of leafy greens on top.’
- ‘As I placed a bite of the succulently roasted chicken in my mouth, I forced myself not to close my eyes as the welcome taste of deliciousness that filled my mouth… it tasted fantastic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.